HdL ARPA Assistance
HdL Assists the City of San Leandro in their Focus on Small Business Recovery
Sales Tax Returns in California Show Stronger than Anticipated Growth in 3Q2021
HdL Companies reports an 18% spike is local one-cent sales and use tax in California from July through September 2021.
HdL Companies California Consensus Forecast - 3Q21 Data
HdL provides relevant information and analyses on the economic forces affecting California’s local government agencies.
California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2022/23
The California State Board of Equalization is advising county Assessors to use 2 percent as Proposition 13's inflation factor for 2022/23.
2021 HdL Success: A Year in Review
HdL has experienced growth and success thanks to a caring team and partners that share our goals and core values.
HdL December 2021 HeadLines
HdL HeadLines calls out retail trends affecting the economy and HdL news to provide you with insight and support in your budget preparation and economic planning.
More Articles ...
- HdL November 2021 HeadLines
- What is Really Behind the Supply Chain Crisis?
- Proposition 172: Public Safety Sales Tax
- Sales Tax Returns Rebounding Throughout California
- HdL October 2021 HeadLines
- Legislative Update October 2021
- HdL Companies Joins Forces with the North Texas Innovation Alliance to Support Public Sector Innovation
- Legislative Update September 2021
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Rules Change as Debate Continues
- Legislative Update August 2021